Postnatal Exercise Classes – “Groups in Action”
Once the mums have regained their foundation strength through the ‘Mums in Motion’ Course, they then join the advanced programme, ‘Groups in Action’.
These postnatal exercise classes are intense workouts involving buggy friendly outdoor circuits as well as using the gym.
There are multiple sessions per week so Mums can decide if they want to train once or twice or even three times a week.
Postnatal Exercise Classes are currently running in Dunedin, Central Otago, Wellington, Hutt Valley, Tauranga and Mt Manganui. Please contact a trainer in these areas to see what time’s and day’s these classes are running.
More Classes will be added as the business grows so please feel free to express your interest in different session times and days. Click on the locations tab and select a location closest to you to find out more.
Joining ‘Groups in Action’ you can:
• Challenge yourself with more cardiovascular exercise
• Workout by using various methods of training e.g.. circuit training
• Participate in outdoor exercise activities and take your baby with you
• Continue to shape, sculpt and create a healthy body
• Continue to build relationships with the other mums and their babies
Times and day's on when this programme is offered varies between regions.
Email a trainer in your area or call if you are interested in this programme.